Christmas in Phils 01: Belenismo In Tarlac


This is the Prayer Before The Belen, 
God of every nation and people,
From the very beginning of creation.
You have manifest your love;
When our need for a Savior was great
You sent your Son to be born of the Virgin Mary.
To our lives, He brings joys and peace,
justice, mercy and love.
Lord, 
Bless us all who look this manger.
May it reminds us the humble birth of Jesus, 
and raise up our thoughts to Him, 
who is God-with- us and Savior of all,
And who lives and reigns for ever and ever. 
Amen.
Christmas is composed of St. Joseph, Mama Mary and Baby Jesus. Definitely, angels and the 3 Kings are also present. Every Christmas, we see "Belen" anywhere,  but we can see huge Belens in every municipality or church and establishments in the province of  Tarlac.
I love traveling especially if I saw these displays of Belen along the highway of Tarlac. What could be more beautiful than to see the Holy Family.
The hat of cops will make us realize that we can really  lean on them in times of trouble.  
 A unique Belen from the town of Moncada. Mostly made of indigenous materials.
Noah's Ark inspired Belen by the town of San Manuel. 
 These are just some of the pictures that I took in my travel. I hope you like it. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I like the first picture! I am currently looking for as many Christmas decoration inspirations.

ChicSassyMom said...

Tarlac is just a dive away...maybe we'll visit soon. :)) Thanks for sharing.
Best Regards!
Des of www.chicsassymom.com

Aliz said...

@Meg, yes, you can drop here again coz, I'll post more christmas decorations here..