Truly, The Pride of Tanauan, Batangas

I am truly proud when I watched the El Gamma Penumbra contestants of Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3, they truly got the real talents. From how they performed during the contest and from how they inhibited their unique ideas in promoting our country. For me, they are still my winners.They are the Filipinos who never stop dreaming and the pride of Pinoys, who always share their wide and awesome imaginations on promoting Philippines with their God's given talent.
I like their audition and semi finals entry, but I a more amazed in their grand finals entry, they are so creative!
Just by watching their performance... they toured me already to different places here in the Philippines.
Video Credit to choosephils

4 comments:

Hariyanto Wijoyo said...

great blog and nice share post :)
happy visiting here...greetings from Makassar - Indonesia

Aliz said...

thanks Hariyanto!

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

I can't count how many times I replayed this. Just so uhmazing!

Unknown said...

hi aliz, couldn't find ur link xchange but anyways i added u on mine...http://meonlinebizz.com/link-exchange/