Sooo Pinoy: Philippines Delightful Treats

Where ever I am, my taste buds always craves for Filipino cuisine. What ever I crave, still looking for local delicacies. When ever my Balikbayan friends and relatives are here, I treat them or should I say; "pa libre naman, sa katakam takam na lugar!"
Philippines, is extra spectacular in terms of delectable cuisine or even exotic foods. How can I forget my dear grandmother's way of traditional cooking, from her unforgettable  Ilocano Pinakbet to Tinolang Manok and also I remember the "pasalubong" of my mother who used to take out "dinuguan, igado or nilagang baka from a  nearby Carinderia in my hometown Bauang, or the sweet halo-halo along the streets. Reminiscing those days are fun, but now, food business are booming! and anywhere you go here in the Philippines, there's always a place where you can dine, with any Filipino dishes you wish for.
Gutom kana ba? Halika at pagsaluhan natin ang mga pagkaing Pinoy!
 
my passion for Filipino foods, served in my humble kitchen
crispy pata, one of  Kahuna's pride
Every time I  go for a food trip, there's always a place that I love to go back because of it's unique flavors that savors my palate.
"salamat gid, balik kamo liwat!", a caption from wall in Bacolod Inasal
Being a Filipino travel blogger  inspires me a lot to be a proud Pinoy as always, and that is  just by  visiting different beautiful places here in the Philippines, my feet will never get tired as it leads me to local destinations  in search for discovering the food specialty from one place to another. I love to take and post pictures here, my way of promoting our country but I am more grateful in sharing  my passion for Filipino foods, for it indeed  captivates every one's heart, every time they saw pictures of our delightful  Filipino  foods. As they said, "ang sarap talaga, maging Pinoy!

Why should I be the sooo Pinoy ultimate blogger?
Simply because there's nothing like the feeling of tasting different collections of  delicious recipes of  our gifted  Filipinos, I love Filipino cuisine, and  most of all, I am ready to go on 30-day food trip, travel to 10 destinations and dine in over 101 restaurants with cash prize too. Wow! what a yummy prize to discover the Filipino cuisine.

2 comments:

thepurpleman said...

sana manalo tayo sa sooo pinoy...

ateng i have photobucket...email me the details pls...josephcadelina@yahoo.com


thanks much!
cheers to blogging!

Aliz said...

thanks for those who shared and like it,I will make a new entry because the contest was extended..
@purpleman, salamat kaibigan, cheers to blogging too!