Christmas in Phils.04: Parade of Lights

I visited Mall of Asia and I was so lucky that it was the parade of lights on that day. Since I came from the province, I didn't know what are events for  that day, that's why I really enjoyed those enchanting moments of my life.
Wow, SM only shows that they are showing and sharing their blessings to their avid customers. Indeed, a nice free entertainment to watch.
Christmas is happiness!
My favorite are the snowman dancers. It's great!, I had the chance to ride in their Calesa that is decorated with lots Christmas Parol and red ribbons.

2 comments:

w0rkingAth0mE said...

Wow, nice one very colorful .. Sayang bka this weekend pa kami pumunta from the province din eh ..pero hindi pa rin sure yon ..

ChicSassyMom said...

Oh Nice! True, Christmas is happiness.:)
I have two ongoing giveaway on my blog. Please do check them out. :))
http://www.chicsassymom.com/2011/12/share-skinfood-love-giveaway-for.html

Best Regards!
Des of www.chicsassymom.com