Have you been to North? or should I say, have you been to the Surfing Capital of the North? Did you pass by the national highway of Taboc, San Juan and see the arrays of colorful and creative pottery displays of the Ilocanos? If not, I will show you some photos because Aliz took pictures, as her travel "bayong" posses with these products made of clay.
![]() |
| my travel "bayong" with her many dwarf |
The Ilocanos uses clays with their bare hands for making bricks, pots, cooking stuffs and even garden accessories. I bought some decors for my garden and some pots for my seedlings. I got some vase too.
![]() |
| pottery of San Juan |
Next time, if you pass here, try to stop, drop and learn as you watch the Ilocanos in their pottery making. I suggest that it is better if you can try to make one of your own as a remembrance.


6 comments:
These Pottery is very nice for home showpiece.Wow the small statue of joker is so nice..
I like it so much.!!
remove wrinkles
nice .. haven't been in La union hopefully we can visit it. Can we xlink i have travel blog also here Traveling With Mona
visiting here again . btw, added this blog to my blogroll thanks for adding mine ;)
Wow, I haven't see like this pottery.I like it so much.
diet solution
The pottery are so cute, I hope that I can bring them home too, I had awarding you with Versatile Blogger Award, visit http://seowweidigiscrapblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html
to claim it.
these are great pots..and with designs too! so cute dwarfs.. :D
btw, stumbled here from adgi..inviting you to join my thanksgiving and win $$$ cash or domain hosting.. you can check the post here http://wp.me/p1xRqU-zg
see yah!
Post a Comment