Palace...Fairy Tales...Princess..once upon a time, always the beginning...and they live happily ever after, always the ending. Almost every one love to read those fairytale stories.But how about wanting to see a little bit more reality of it? Too bad, I am not like the others who tried already to step down at Disneyland but I dreamed to go there too and I like to see anyone of the main character, may it be Cinderella, Mulan or Tinkerbell..although I've seen them many times in TV's or online videos, the urge to see them can make me more happy I guess! I just wish someday I can go to Disneyland Hongkong.


11 comments:
oh, how cute! Me too, I would love to see Disneyland. I've been persuading hubby to bring us to Disneyland Paris. When budget permits, I hope.
you can one day Aliz:) just believe! My pf entry is on disney land..hope to see you there too:)
here:
http://www.me-mymestizas.com/2011/09/pink-mascot/
Oh i love "once upon a time" and "and they live happily ever after" so lovely phrases for kids who lovees disney fairy stories. ^^
Me too wishes to see DL someday.
Here's mine this week:
http://www.goingonteenyears.info/2011/09/02/pink-fridays-25/
Awww..that's every little girls dream of :) I wish I'm still a kid so I have an excuse to have one!
Have a great weekend!
dream ko rin yan hahaha
hey i have an award for you please accept it
I wish we could go to, it is a magical place where dreams comes true :-), visiting from PF, hope you can visit me here too
http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/09/pink-friday-%E2%80%9Cpink-with-black-outfit%E2%80%9D.html
Have a wonderful weekend,
Jessica
The thing i like about fairytale life is parang kang mawawala sa problema mo sa reality ng buhay, ako din sana makapunta at mangarap sa araw na yan
For sure makakarating ka rin dyan sabi nga sipag lang makukuha ang lahat =) Which is kulang sa akin heheh.
We sure can..I am dreaming of going there with my kids too! Visiting late. Here's my PF entry. Thanks!
Wohooooo! I also wish I could set foot in Disneyland one day... (with dreamy, dreamy eyes, LOL!)
Post a Comment