![]() |
| Christmas Party |
One of my favorites in life is attending parties. That's why if anyone invited me, I really grab the opportunity to attend in that particular occasion. I also love taking pictures as a remembrance, that's why my collection of photos are definitely increasing. Most of it, I may not in the picture, but I love looking at them during my past time. I observed that most parties I attended, I've seen pink colors as their attire.
![]() |
| Birthday Party |
I've been into many celebrations. And birthdays of kids or baptisms are really fun. I like parties with clowns because there are lot of magical presentations as well as games.Watching children with their happy faces is indeed a pleasure.
![]() |
| Wedding Ceremony |
Attending wedding ceremony of my friends or relatives are blessed moment for me for I am witnessing their holy union. Finally, I'm in the picture, wearing my pink dress.Lol!





2 comments:
wow! you must be very busy attending party after party. :)
Thanks for visiting my Pink Friday entry.
that's nice! i like going to friend's party too...its fun! visiting late from PF and have a great week! :)
Post a Comment