My Phone in Pink

PF Entry #02                      

My cellphone is simply white but I accessorize it in pink. I decorate it with  a pink fur chain  and with pink fake diamonds in Channel design. I make it sure that my phone is away from any scratches if I put in my bag that's why I have a smooth pink cellphone case. A pink ID holder is also prepared for hanging purposes every time I travel or simply by using it in my work.

By the way, Pink-Fabulous-Giveaways is still going on PINK FRIDAYS

Wanna be one of us every Friday? To join, Click  HERE!
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Stef said...

That's so girly! I love it! My entry today is inThe Sweet Life of A Big Sister

J.Rylie.C said...

So pretty.

Tea Time for pink. Happy weekend!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

cute very girlie talaga ang dating,, happy PF!

May said...

Pretty pink accessories to jazz up the phone!


Visiting from Pink Friday!
Mine: http://www.nshimaservings.com/pink-and-sweet-friday/

Have a lovely weekend!
~May~
******

Anonymous said...

sooo cute!


here's my pink entry for the week:
http://www.imasworld.com/2011/03/pf-pinkblack-birthday/

Anonymous said...

very cute...everything in pink! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great week!

Unknown said...

You have nice cellphone.