I am enjoying myself with the Christmas ambiance at Mall of Asia when my tummy got hungry and decided to stop at KKK Restaurant. I was so happy to be back in a Restaurant with Sooo Pinoy 2010 Best Pinakbet Award hanging on their wall.
I tried already their Pinakbet, that's why I order for Bulalo and Kare-Kare. My niece enjoyed the Bulalo soup. While hubby and I like the Kare-Kare.I really like eating here because they have also fresh Buko juice. Next time, I like to go back here because I like to taste their Kamias Shake.
This is a must try foodie place because the place offers authentic Filipino dishes.


2 comments:
I haven't been in that resto but the food looks yummy! The kare-kare looks so delicious!
Hello, Nais ko lang iparating sa iyo ang award na ito.
Masarap talaga ang panlasang pinoy, pagkaing pinoy.
Post a Comment