My co blogger, Mhona of Working At Home Mom once commented in my site that," Nothing beats the Christmas decorations here in Pinas", of course, but I will also say that... not only decorations... but also occasions. Imagine how long we used to celebrate our Christmas here in Philippines. Once, we reached the "Ber" months, we started decorating our houses already and one of the best part of Christmas is having a Christmas Party, may it be in school, offices,etc., and now I am going to share and post here some of the happy events that I attended. Bauang Tourism Council (BTC) celebrated 2011 Christmas Party at Marand Resort and Spa.
Sumptuous foods were served in the buffet table. Our BTC Chairman(wearing red Polo), the owner of Long Beach Resort was so happy extending his help to the food servers.
The crispy Lechon is definitely the crowd's favorite, it was really the best.
The brandy in every table are gifts from our hardworking Mayor.
The crispy Lechon is definitely the crowd's favorite, it was really the best.
The brandy in every table are gifts from our hardworking Mayor.




5 comments:
I love that crispy lechon! Happy FTF! Here's my entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/12/food-trip-friday-cajun-red-rock/s
I love that crispy lechon! Delicious! Here's my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/12/food-trip-friday-cajun-red-rock/
I'm sorry I pasted the wrong URL link earlier.
Dito sa Sweden liz, walang kabuhay-buhay ang christmas. may christmas lights nga ang mga streets, parks pero steady lights lang at walang blinking lights.. same sa mga houses..may christmas lights lang at ang mga christmas tree inside the house, wala masyadong decor at very rare lang ang naglalagay ng christmas tree sa loob ng bahay... kaya sa Pinas pa rin ako hahaha.
Pinoy christmas is the best!!!!
wow! what a joyous celebration you have here Sis. Look at all the delicious foods. Visiting for FTF, hope that you can return the favor too.
http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/12/my-son%E2%80%99s-dessert-at-filipino-american-party.html
Post a Comment