
Once again I am not in the picture because the blogger itself is always the photographer, LOL!. Last year, we went to Cebu and we had a fun experienced hotel hopping. As you can see, Karen stood in front of the Hilton Cebu Resorts and Spa Hotel and the color of their building is pink. The hotel also owned private jeeps where they use for their valued customers in fetching them in the airport as well as for touring purposes. There is also a pink gorgeous car in the parking area. Hay! pink everywhere, lovely! isn't it?. By the way the hotel is situated at the tip of Mactan Island. I wish someday, I will be able to stay and feel their pinkish environment.


12 comments:
pink jeepney... awesome.. how dainty...
Pink Friday here
cute ng pink na jeep ..
last february we visited cebu-bohol we really had good memories there :)
My PF
pink jeepneys are cool:)
mine is up too hope you can visit at www.me-mymestizas.com
good day!
ang cute nmn sis..so dainty ng building & jeepneys.. : )
visiting u back from PF, tnx for visiting mine.. http://hobbiesandeverything.info
So hip and girly! Lovely!
kadaghan ba ug pink dinhi oi. hehehe. Nice shots sis. My Pink Fridays
cool, this is a new one, a pink hotel + a pink jeepney!amazing!
happy pf;)
mumwrites
jared's little corner
lovely preggy! Now following your blog.
Please have a look at my late entry for Pink, have a nice weekend!
cute ng bus pink hehehe
Visit my Pink Friday
Totoo yan...I rarely get in the picture because I'm the blogger :D
PF65 #23
C5 Says Again
pink jeepney sounds so cool...have a great week! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...
favorite siguro nung owner ng place eh pink..heheh
sorry for the late visit.
My Pink Entry
Post a Comment